Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sex and The City



I just finished watching Sex and The City. Yes, I know I’m like the last person on earth who had finished watching Sex and The City. But I can’t help it. I’ve watch all of the episodes like years before but I just can’t bear to watch the last two episodes! It’s just so depressing. I love the series so much that I can’t bear to watch it ends. I’ve been dying to know whether I will like the ending or not but just can’t bring myself to see it. I finally had the courage to do so tonight. There was nothing else to do and the condition is good enough for me to be able to enjoy the last episodes. Another major reason why I ended my agony is because now I can expect another part of Sex and The City. The movie! It won’t be here soon enough but it’ll be out anyways so I can just anticipate that! =) I just LOVE the episodes. I think Pat (the creator) was such a genius. He has to be! I LOVE him for coming up with the series. There are so many reasons why you can love Sex and The City. It has everything a girl could ask for. Fashion, Love, Romance, Friendship, Humor, Security.. well, everything! All rolled into one brilliant program. Don’t you just think it’s superb? I always feel happy when I watch Sex and The City. The girls are all different in their own ways but I just love every single one of them. My favorite episodes would be Charlotte’s wedding and the episode where they went for the holiday together. It’s always nice to see the friendship being portrayed in Sex and The City. It just makes you feel like hugging your friends and say how much they mean to you! =) The least favorite would of course be when Carrie breaks up with Aidan. I love Aidan and Carrie! I don’t really adore Big. But then the story wouldn’t be as interesting wouldn’t it? The character I love most would be Charlotte. I absofuckinglutely LOVE Charlotte! I wish I’m her! She’s very elegant and sweet and sophisticated. She’s not as playful as Carrie, not as serious as Miranda and absolutely not as horny as Samantha. I love Charlotte! Sex and The City just rawks! It has definitely set a new standard for TV programmes. It’s a cult! Anyways, that’s it for me on Sex and The City. Just for the record I like the ending! Everybody has finally found their ‘personal legend’. And I’m a total sucker for happy endings! Wish mine would be one! =)

No comments: