Saturday, September 13, 2008

15 Facts

Hana tagged me so I guess I'll have to comply. Here goes:
Fact 1 - I LOVE reading. It's my passion. I can read anything but I really like reading books with historical facts.
Fact 2 - I am not a multi tasker. I have to process something one at a time.
Fact 3 - I am a fan of Chelsea Football Club
Fact 4 - I can be short tempered sometimes.
Fact 5 - I have a loud voice. Good for my job, not good when in public.
Fact 6 - I hate people who talk dirty and sneeze loudly.
Fact 7 - I would love to go for a tour around the world before I die.
Fact 8 - I hate exercising or play sport but love watching it. Well, accept golf. I hate golf.
Fact 9 - I have a thing for Chinese culture. I think they are brilliant people.
Fact 10 - I was never involved in a serious relationship.
Fact 11 - I used to be a prefect in school but was demoted because I got caught giving my friends answers for English exam. My mum cried like hell. I felt like in hell. It was hell.
Fact 12 - I am hopeless in maths. I'm so stupid with numbers, I had to cheat throughout my form 4 and 5. I once stole a math test paper from my teacher's drawer. He was baffled as to why I managed to pass.
Fact 13 - My biggest fear is being left alone. I will die.
Fact 14 - I love the beach! But I'm afraid to swim in the sea. I have this sudden visions of sharks and octopus whenever I'm in the sea! (same with Hana!)
Fact 15 - I'm afraid that I'll be an old maid. HAHAHA..
Well I guess that's it. I'm tagging Tya, Eme, Amir, Jam and Syida. heheh..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahhaa cut and paste my beach fact!

OMG! gile naughty u dulu!!!!!!!!!
hahaha cheat in english and math!!!

well, i once stole geography test in form 2. but u know what? i still got a C! wahahhaha

Anonymous said...

ngegehehe

SESEORANG said...

hah kantoi.aku report cikgu...cikgu...cikgu ape ye..aku dah tak ingat nama2 cikgu kat sekolah dulu.

*ain,lawalah awek kat atas ni..

Heiso said...

Seseorang: Isk mana bole kasi tau ko.. nnt ko report kat cikgu mati la aku! aku pn x brape ingat cikgu mana.. haha
P/s: mmg lawa pn kwn aku yg sorg ni.. sbb tu aku panggil die 'princess'.

Hana: Ignore any attempt from the above guy if he wants to flirt with u. he's a well known buaya. heheh

Anonymous said...

buaya ???? hahaha buaya darat.. oh that indon song is catchy. ever heard?

SESEORANG said...

tengok tu..sumer org cakap aku camtu.hempeh!
dah 6 tahun awek aku sorang jelah ain.tapi sumer tak caye..demmit!

opaq said...

ohh..~
ohh..~~


Fact 5 - I have a loud voice. Good for my job, not good when in public.

i wonder, what job it is???

cikgu eh?

Heiso said...

Oh Hi Opaq! (^_^) Ha'a kinda like cikgu la.. hehe.. That's why having a loud voice is good..

the englishman said...

Talk dirty and sneeze loudly?.....you mean at the same time??

Heiso said...

Oh God! the Englishman commented on my page?! as in the englishmaninosaka? this really made my day!! (^_^)

Fash said...

"I hate people who talk dirty and sneeze loudly."

So you made an exception for me?

Hahaha=)

Heiso said...

Ok Ok fine! the fact on the sneeze and talk dirty is a bit exaggerated i guess. I shouldn't have used the word hate. it's a bit strong.. huhu