Monday, June 23, 2008

Wari!

That's an informal way to say SORRY in Japanese actually. At least I gather that much after watching episodes after episodes of BLEACH the anime series. I just couldn't get enough of it! Bleach is one reason why I haven't been updating my blog. That and my apparent lack of idea + laziness to write. I just couldn't get myself to do it.. eheh.. I haven't been able to overcame my laziness yet so for the time being I'll just post this video clip here for you to enjoy. Contemplate this please!


I got this videoclip from their official website www.malaysianartistesforunity.info/ Nice song. It really touched me. Tho, I'm quite confuse as to why Afdlin needs to sound like an American Country music singer at the start of the song. To give it an international flavour, I gues?? Well, apparently they want us to spread the song and videos so just go to their page and download it. It's free.

3 comments:

Fash said...

Little Ms Lecturer is so busy that she only had time to upload a video..Hehe..Students are still on semester break kan?

Anonymous said...

the song on my page is pocket full of sunshine by miss natasha bedingfield. hehe

Anonymous said...

cut paste from azzam's blog

girl= me? heheh yeah i hide my feelings all the time. sometimes i let out. sikit. sikit je. banyak2 i hide inside... malas nak emo dpn org. haha

and i know ill live ;P

and yes ain, i hate azzam's word verification too!