Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fresh Look

It's been long since I last posted anything. Much because I don't really have the pleasure of time to be spent. I decided to get a new look for my blog. I think it's quite nice. I don't know what the rest of you would think. However, it came with somedisadvantages because now I cant edit the colours, can't add any other extra column.. etc.. well but I guess you win some, you lose some..(^_^)
Life had been hectic with finishing assignments and at the same time trying to make sure that my students were well prepared for their final exam. It's been a whirlwind affair last few weeks. Luckily it's over now ~phew.. Though I suspect that my grades would not bring me proud moments later on.. huhu..
Now, The students are all off for their term holiday for almost 3 months! The final exam is almost over, leaving only a few late papers to be covered. I've finished marking all my students final exam and I must say that they did quite well. Just hopeful that they don't abandone their English altogether during their hols! =p
Since the students are gone, we the lecturers here are left with pretty much nothing to do =p Am not really sure whether it is a good thing or not.. ehek.. However, I am determined to use these few free months as beneficial as possible ~wink Well, also hoping to post more entries for my dear blog here.. (Hopefully)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ain, i got the skin from blogskins.com. But we have to change the HTML. hehe...susah ckit

cik puan tya said...

ell, also hoping to post more entries for my dear blog here.. (Hopefully)


---PLEASE OKEII..hahahaha